About the Book:
Title: The Torch Principle
Author: Javier Ideami
Publisher: Sound of Touch
READ AN EXCERPT HERE!
Are you facing personal or professional challenges that require original and innovative solutions? Are you tired of the typical solutions that don't produce lasting results? Would you like to find a better balance between your creative and your analytical muscles in order to empower your career, health and well-being?
The Torch principle (Creativity) is a unique book + online platform (torchprinciple.com) that empowers your creative muscles and helps you generate original solutions to your personal and professional challenges. Award winning creative director Javier Ideami brings you a book plus an online all in one platform to empower your career, health and well-being through radically enhancing your creativity.
We all have challenges, personal and professional. Typical solutions often don’t last and can’t adapt to the complexity of the situation we face or are ineffective against the competition. That’s why you need truly innovative and original solutions. You need to diverge strongly before you converge onto those solutions. To diverge strongly you need strong creative muscles. The Torch Principle gives you exercises to train your creative muscles and the tools to produce ideas and solutions that can overcome complexity and competition. Solutions that last.
For More Information
7 Amazing Benefits of Reading The Torch Principle Creativity Book Guest Post
by Javier Ideami
The Torch Principle is a book + online platform that helps you exercise your creative muscles and generate innovative and useful ideas to your personal and professional challenges. This book can change completely the way you see yourself and revolutionize your life in many ways. Let’s review some of them:
· Repetitive physical movements cause symptoms such as pain, swelling, redness etc. Repetitive thinking also causes dangerous symptoms such as stress, anxiety, unhappiness and feelings of emptiness. Creative divergence helps your thinking expand and increase its range of action, just as exercising your body muscles helps them stay fit and healthy. The Torch Principle book helps you to reach a better balance between your analytical and your creative muscles. This expands your mind and benefits your career, health and well-being.
· The theory of multiple intelligences tells us that we have more than one kind of intelligence. We have verbal intelligence but also visual, musical, interpersonal, etc. The Torch Principle gives you exercises to train all the different types of intelligences you have. This helps you become a more complete and successful human being.
· The book comes together with an online platform (http://torchprinciple.com) where you can access videos, graphics and tools (apps) that complement the reading of the book and help you accelerate the process to train your creative muscles.
· A mind that has a better balance between its analytical and creative thinking capabilities is a younger mind, more fresh, dynamic, attractive and fun.
· You can apply the exercises of the book to specific professional or personal challenges you may have in order to generate innovative ideas and solutions to them.
· With the book you get access to special tools that help you brainstorm in a multisensory way. These tools include a soundstorming tool, a texture lightstorming tool, a powerful engine for verbal brainstorming (part of the poster maker and creative platform Posterini at http://posterini.com) and others.
· Apart from empowering your creative muscles, the exercises of the book help you awaken, reinforce and empower other key skills such as: collaboration, communication, teamwork, observation, lateral thinking, improvisation, public speaking, spontaneity and other essential skills for your life and your business, including those identified as the most critical for a company’s success by the IBM world CEO study.
The Torch Principle Book rejuvenates your mind and can help you become a more complete and successful human being. Best of all, the exercises are fun!
Read more about the book at http://torchprinciple.com.
Trailer of the book: https://vimeo.com/151386010
Torch Metaphor Video: https://vimeo.com/146327112
And keep on diverging!
About the Author
Javier Ideami is a multidisciplinary creative director, engineer, artist and entrepreneur. Javier is the founder of Ideami Studios and many other ventures all around the world, from Silicon Valley to the jungles of Bali. He has spoken at prestigious institutions, from Stanford University and UC Berkeley in California, to the United Nations FAO Headquarters, the financial center of London, the faculty of architecture of the University of Rome, the International Cultural Diplomacy Conference in Berlin and many others. He has received awards in areas as diverse as software engineering, music, filmmaking, photography, technology installations, etc.
His latest book is the nonfiction, The Torch Principle.
For More Information