Esther’s Story began when her husband Daniel asked her to join him for dinner. What an awesome jester, she thought. While dining a stranger approached and asked if her name was Esther? “Yes,” she replied. Daniel excused himself from the table and never returned.
How could he? As she unfolded the papers, the stranger handed her. Why was she being served with divorce papers? She was always on all fours at his beckon call. She’d done more for Daniel than herself. How could she never saw it coming? Was she living in denial? As she continued to question herself; she felt she’d been blindsided and suckered punched in the face which
knocked her in a state of depression. Esther finds herself feeling lonely,
anxiously wanting to know if she had what it took to get a man.
Reading Pole-Date or Soul-Mate will open your eyes to what’s going on inside. The author speaks heart to heart to open minded women, who believe they are worthy of love and are willing to change their outlook to find their ideal soul mate. Watch as the door to your heart opens for your Soul-Mate, and the
Pole-Date (who is a dressed-up penis) uproots itself from your life and moves on.
She remembered a time when she’d been on all fours just to please her husband, how she’d bent over backward for this man who she thought loved her. Why hadn’t she seen it coming? Was she that naïve? What would happen once she turned 50? (Which would be all too soon.) How would she handle getting older and being alone? The thoughts began to frighten her. She was still desirable (or at least she thought so), but did she still have what it took to get a man?
Antreina E. Stone is an entrepreneur and self-published author. Antreina started her journey as an entrepreneur when she opened Antreina’s Earrings in 1989, where she designed and manufactured clip on earrings, sold online at www.AntreinasEarrings.com and various boutiques. Antreina’s also the founder of Get More in Life Coaching, LLC with her husband, Louis Stone. She published her first book in 2013 titled: Are You A Starving Artist? Who’s an Artist? Everyone!
Her second book published on January 5, 2017, titled: Pole-Date Or Soul-Mate: Esther’s Story Volume One.
Today, Antreina specializes in helping women evolve from a divorce or failed
relationships to become Powerful, Purposeful and Productive and connect with their Soul-mate while having the strength to stay away from pole-dating through one-on-one coaching and inspirational nature chats.
Get to know Antreina:
1. How did you come up with the title: Pole-Date or Soul-Mate? Women that I know were hurting because of outside sexual interferences that caused their marriage to end in a divorce.
2. What is the illustrated male anatomy all about on the cover? I didn’t want readers to judge the book by the title and assume the book is about Pole-Dancing.
3. What is the message you want people to receive when they read your book? God created a suitable mate, not a perfect one.
4. Why do you think there are so many failed relationships? The conditions that once existed changed. People fail to recognize their promise. Married or not. Your word is your bond. I’ve heard many women say, “They’re no good men?” How do you feel? It’s how you define the word good. Good love making, good at taking care of you or a good God fearing man or woman. First, the person should ask. What is good? And remember, to replace the word good with adequate.
5. When will Volume Two be available? My plans are to publish it by fall
6. What are your plans for the future? Hosting live events and discussions to encourage women to put on their big girl panties and ease on down the road to become Powerful, Purposeful and Productive.
7. What message would you like to deliver to our audience? To let women know they’re the gift. Think about who they are gifting themselves to.
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/authorantreinastone/
Purchase Book: http://theevolvingwomaninyou.com/pole-date-or-soul-%20mate/