An Unexpected Love
(Hudson Brothers PI Book 1)
Feb 5th - Feb 12th
Their worlds were fused together by a single ringing of the telephone.
Kyler Jefferson was just sixteen when her family was brutally murdered. Left pregnant and alone she has been running for nearly a decade from place to place, terrified that one day they would be found by the mysterious caller with sinister intentions.
Since the deaths of his mother and sister, Caleb Hudson has been living the bachelorâs life. As a private investigator he usually handles cheating spouses and missing persons, which suits him just fine. While investigating a routine case he finds himself thrust into Kylerâs life, consumed by a profound need to protect her from a past he knows nothing about.
They are two people going down separate roads; one running for her life, the other trying to maintain whatâs left of his own. How can they preserve their lives when fate has decided she has other plans?
I was born and raised in Kentucky. I reside in Greenup County, Kentucky with my family. My debut novel, An Unexpected Love, released August 2015. Iâm a single momma to my nine-year-old daughter, Jessalyn Kristine. I also take care and homeschool my autistic cousin, Aiden Sean, heâs ten years old. I love photography and seeing what I can capture through the lens! I just started plus size modeling and have been 5 or 6 pattern covers now. Both kids model as well, I suppose you can call us âOne Big Modeling Family. Iâm probably the biggest book whore, I know. I love books of all genres and get excited when Iâm introduced to a new author. Iâm often told I act like a kid in the candy shop, which I could totally see!
1. Jessalyn & Aiden have to be my two most favorite people in the world!
2. I'm probably the biggest book whore there is!
3. I love music of any kind, but better yet, I love singing!
4. I hate cold/wet weather!
5. I wear at least 4 different colors at once!
6. I have the most awesome group of friends a gal can have. Jamie, Lisa, Chris, Patricia, Heather, April, Shannon, Teresa and last but certainly not least Annelle! Love you Ladies!!
7. I would love to one-day meet Alice Clayton, Christina Lauren, Kendall Ryan, Jamie McGuire, Addison Kine and so many others.
8. Iâm completely addicted to Tattoos and Piercings!
9. Iâm very random, and will say crazy stuff out of nowhere.
10. I can tell you every word from beginning to end of Wallbanger by Alice Clayton and One Night Series by A.M. Willard.
Are ya Stalkinâ #JHaney? No? Well then you better get on it! Check out her pages below.
Obsessive Pimpettes Promotions