Authors are awesome people.
And I'm not just saying that because I kind of fall into the author category now either. LoL
Anyway, I thought it would be fun for the bookworms to be able to get to know some of their favorite authors a little more candidly.
Introducing....The Author 10.
10 Quick Questions posed to your favorite authors about both their reading and writing. Special thanks to Author Brynette Turner for being our first participant!
1. Favorite book of all time? The Chronicles of Narnia
2. Favorite author of all time? I don't have one. I read so many different authors that it's impossible to narrow it down.
3. Favorite book turned movie? Any of the Jason Bourne books.
4. Favorite genre to read? Suspense, closely followed by Erotic Romance
5. Favorite genre to write? Contemporary Romantic
6. What is your go-to writing playlist? Anything by India Arie. I have all of her CDs and simply put them on repeat.
7. What snack/drink must you have while you're writing? If any? I'm not a big snacker, but I drink either coffee, tequila, or dark beer.
8. How do you celebrate a release day? If I'm not hosting an online party, I usually go out to dinner with my family. I also randomly give away copies of my new release on Facebook throughout the day.
9. What's your favorite part about being an author? I love knowing that people enjoy stories that I create. Nothing makes me happier than the fact that overall, my ratings on every book exceed 4 stars (out of 5) both on Amazon and Goodreads.
10. Why should people read your books? Even though there are steamy sex scenes, my romance stories are about all types of love and always have happy endings. The couple must face challenges, but I don't believe in unfinished business or cliffhangers.
Brynette Turner, has primarily written contemporary and African American romances. Her most recent project is a paranormal (psychic) romantic suspense series. Premonitions, Dream Catcher Series - Book 1, was the first installment of that series. Loving Night, Dream Catcher Series - Book 2 was released on June 1, 2015. The third book, Heart Shadows, will be released in September 2015.
Brynette is the mother of two grown daughters, lives in central Ohio and is trying desperately not to become the Crazy Cat Lady although she loves the animals, has two, and can't resist feeding any strays that wind up on her doorstep. She is the author of Detour, Time for Tenderness, Monica's Healing, Premonitions, and Loving Night. With decades of ideas and half-finished novels, she's eager to share her talents with the world. Brynette writes about romance with the occasional steamy sex scene and honestly believes in love at first sight, the perfect match, and happily ever after.
Website - www.brynetteturner.blogspot.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/brynettelturnerauthor
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - @btromancewriter
Buy her books HERE!